FREE SOFTWARE OPTIONS BUNDLE
Purchase any SSA3000X-R Series Real-Time Spectrum Analyser and you will receive the DTF (Distance To Fault) and VNA (Vector Network Analysis) options as standard!
EMI Option Bundle
Purchase any Siglent Spectrum Analyser and add this bundle to receive the SRF5030T & EMI Software Option for only £363.00!
Click HERE to view the bundle page. Offer running until 31 December 2021!
Siglent SSA3032X-R Real-Time Spectrum Analyser
The SSA3032X-R is a 9kHz – 3.2GHz Real-Time Spectrum Analyser. The Siglent SSA3000X-R Real-Time Spectrum Analysers are powerful and flexible tools for complex RF Spectrum and Signal analysis. With a capability of 40MHz analysis bandwidth and 7.2μs 100% POI, the analyser can provide multi-dimensions data displays, advanced triggering and RF data capturing, to solve modern RF spectrum challenges, like hopping frequency, conflict channel, spectrum interference, etc. They also provide standard tracking generator for network analysis, optional wide band digital modulation analysis and EMI measurement.
Applications include; Broadcast monitoring/evaluation, Cellular site, IoT, WiFi, Bluetooth surveying, Research and development, education, production and maintenance.
- Frequency Range: 9kHz – 3.2GHz
- Resolution Bandwidth: 1Hz – 3MHz
- Displayed Average Noise Level: -165 dBm/Hz
- SSB Phase Noise: <-98 dBc/Hz
- Tracking Generator: 100kHz – 5GHz
- Advanced Measurement: CHP, ACPR, OBW, CNR, Harmonic, TOI, Monitor
- Modulation Analysis: AM, FM, ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM
- Reflection Measurement
- EMI Test: EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector, Log Scale and Limit Line
- Real Time Bandwidth: 25MHz, 40MHz (Option)
- 100% POI: 7.20μs
- RTSA Measurement: Density, Spectogram, 3D, PvT
- Communication Interface: LAN, USB Device, USB Host (USB-GPIB)
- Remote Control Capability: SCPI/Labview/IVI based on USB-TMC/VXI-11/Socket/Telnet
- Remote Controller: NI-MAX, Web Browser, Easy Spectrum Software, File Explorer