This siglent.co.uk website is operated by Telonic Instruments Limited, a UK authorised distributor for Siglent. Telonic Instruments is a family run company that has been operating in the UK since 1966 offering products in the test instrument and power supply market. We are ISO9001:2015 approved by NQA (National Quality Assurance). Telonic carries out quality assessments on all of our suppliers to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
Telonic was established in the UK in 1966 as the sales and service operation of Telonic Industries Incorporated, a US company specialising in RF products. In 1976 we became the UK distributor for Kikusui Electronics Corporation of Japan. In 1982 following a management buy out we became an independent company, but continued to sell Telonic Berkeley products and over the years have added some of the worlds leading manufacturers of electronic test & measurement instruments and power supplies to our product range.
Telonic holds a wide range of instruments in stock at its premises in Wokingham, enabling rapid delivery (usually overnight in the UK). Standard delivery to Europe takes around 3 working days, but faster delivery is possible upon request.
Telonic is ISO9001 approved by NQA (National Quality Assurance). Telonic carries out quality assessments on all of our suppliers to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
Why Buy From Us?
- Buy with confidence – Telonic Instruments is an authorised distributor for Siglent.
- Established in 1968 – 50 years of know-how in electronic test & measurement.
- We specialise in Siglent & Tekbox.
- In-Stock items are delivered next working day (UK only) for orders received before 15:00 (Monday – Friday, excluding bank holidays).
- Delivery within the UK and to most countries within Europe is FREE (Orders over £100 + VAT only).
- We ensure that each instrument has the latest firmware installed, prior to despatch.
- Furthermore, all items undergo a visual inspection , a functional check and an electrical safety test prior to dispatch – A report is included with every purchase.
- We all a UK mains lead for FREE (UK only) – The standard mains lead supplied by Siglent is European.
- All Siglent items come with a 3 year warranty, 1 year warranty on accessories.
- Telonic Instruments is ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.
Telonic Instruments Limited,
Unit 5, The Business Centre,
Molly Millar’s Lane,