Ideal for in-house EMC pre-compliance tests and EMC training in the lab, college or university – Tekbox EMCview is user-friendly PC software for EMC pre-compliance testing of radiated and conducted emissions. It is a perfect complement for automated testing using Tekbox LISNs and TEM Cells.
Built-in amplitude correction enables correction and conversion coefficients for cables, amplifiers, attenuators, LISNs, TEM cells, antennas, RF current probes, striplines and capacitive coupling clamps.
There’s no need for time consuming setup. The software is ready for measurements straight after installation. All emission related CISPR-xx (EN550xx) limits and a few automotive manufacturer standards are pre-configured in corresponding project files.
The graph supports two complete measurement runs such as, for example, Average / Quasi-Peak or Peak / Quasi Peak and alternatively a fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks.
- The latest version of EMCview is v04.04.
- EMCview is compatible with all Siglent SSA3000X, SSA3000X Plus, SSA3000X-R and SVA1000X series Spectrum Analysers.
- The spectrum analyser must have an active EMI filter and Q-P detector licence (SSA3000X-EMI).
- One EMCview licence is required per spectrum analyser. The serial number of your spectrum analyser must be supplied at the time of order. Please enter the serial number into the ‘Order Comments’ box during the Checkout process. If this licence is being purchased with a new spectrum analyser, it will be assumed that the licence is to be used with the new spectrum analyser, unless a statement is made to the contrary in the ‘Order Comments’ box.
- Numerous pre-configured project files for CISPR-xx (EN550xx) emission measurements
- Graph supports two complete measurement runs, same as in test house
- Fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks, immune to frequency drift of the selected peaks
- Configurable limit lines and segment files
- Configurable correction files for cable, LISN, amplifier, antenna etc.
- Configurable margins for the identification and selection of critical peaks
- Supports import and overlaying of reference measurements for comparison purpose
- Linear or logarithmic frequency axis
- Automatic creation of test reports
- Many import/export-functions
- RF Coverage Measurements
- Tracking generator control mode for immunity testing (Siglent analysers only)
New features in v4…
- Harmonics indicator lines
- Additional reference traces
- Move reference traces to the foreground/background
- Re-sizing of main window
- Manual setting of markers
- Copy manual markers into the peak measurement box
- Selection of amplitude units