Siglent SVA1032X 9kHz to 3.2GHz Spectrum Analyser – Comes with Vector Network Analysis as standard
The SIGLENT SVA1000X series spectrum & vector network analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for RF signal and network analysis.
With a frequency range to 3.2 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation: the base model are a spectrum analyzer and a vector network analyzer, optional functions include a distance-to-fault locator, a vector signal analyzer. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, cable and antenna testing, analog/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
Purchase of SVA mechanical calibration kit recommended for VNA use
- Tracking Generator Standard
- Distance To Fault (Opt.)
- Vector Network Analysis (Std.)
- Vector Signal Modulation Analysis (Opt.)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation