Siglent SDS5054X 4+EXT Channel, 500MHz, 5/2.5 GSa/s Super Phosphor Oscilloscope
The SDS5000X series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 110,000 wfms/s (normal mode, up to 480,000 wfms/s in sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a colour temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. History waveform recording, Sequence acquisition, Search and Navigate functions allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored and analysed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS5000X.
The large 10.1″ display capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, with the addition of user-friendly one-button design for most commonly used functions, can greatly improve the operation efficiency of the SDS5000X. It also supports mouse and external keyboard control.
- 1GHz, 500MHz, 350MHz models with real-time sample rate up to 5 GSa/s
- SPO Technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 110,000 wfms/s (normal mode), and 480,000 wfms/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and colour temperature display modes
- Record length up to 250Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified and Video (HDTV supported).
- Trigger zone helps to simplify advanced triggering
- STANDARD SERIAL BUS TRIGGERING AND DECODER, SUPPORTS PROTOCOLS: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN and LIN.
- Optional Serial Bus Triggering and Decoder include: CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S and MIL-STD-1553B.
- Low background noise, supports 0.5mV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 100,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 100,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 39 parameters, supports statistics with histogram, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement, and Ref measurement
- 25MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator, built-in multiple predefined waveforms
- Large 10.1″ TFT-LCD display with 1024 / 600 resolution, Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
- Multiple interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11, telnet, socket, web), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out. 10MHz in, 10MHz out, VGA output
- Built-in web server supports remote control by the LAN port using a web browser
- Supports SCPI remote control commands