SIGLENT SDS2104X PLUS 4+EXT Channel, 100MHz, 2 GSa/s Super Phosphor Oscilloscope
NOTE: The SDS2104X Plus will be Out-Of-Stock until Mid-April.
Siglent Technologies proudly presents the 3rd generation of their 2000 series of oscilloscopes. Five years after the introduction of the very successful SDS2000X, Siglent has continued to implement customer feedback and now present the new SDS2000X Plus Series. Designed to impress, the X Plus has a feature-rich standard configuration and options that make it a powerful and flexible tool for all general purpose tasks in the lab.
- Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Sample Rate (Max.): 2GSa/s (Interleaving Mode), 1GSa/s (Non-Interleaving Mode)
- Memory Depth (Max.): 200Mpts/Ch (Interleaving Mode), 100Mpts/Ch (Non-Interleaving Mode)
- Waveform Capture Rate (Max.): 120,000 wfms/s (Normal Mode), 500,000 wfms/s (Sequence Mode)
- Vertical Resolution: 8-bit. 10-bit mode (with typical 100MHz bandwidth)
- Trigger Type: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video and Serial
- Serial Trigger and Decode: Standard = I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN. Optional = CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B
- Measurements: More than 50 parameters, supports statistics with histogram and trend.
- Math: 2 Traces, 2Mpts FFT, +, -, x, ÷, d/dt, ∫dt, √, average, ERES, and formula editor
- Data Processing and Analysis Tools: Search, Navigate, History, Mask test, Bode plot, Power Analysis (Optional) and Counter
- Digital Channel (Optional): 16-Channel; Maximum sample rate up to 500MSa/s; record length up to 50Mpts/Ch
- Waveform Generator (Optional): Single Channel, frequency up to 50MHz, 125MSa/s sample rate, 16kpts waveform memory
- Interface: USB 2.0 Host x2, USB 2.0 Device, LAN, External trigger, Auxillary output (TRIG OUT, PASS/FAIL)
- Probe (Standard): PP215, 200MHz, 1 probe supplied for each channel
- Display: 10.1″ TFT-LCD with capacitive touch screen (1024×600)
Product Videos :