Siglent SPS5084X DC Power Supply
The SPS5084X is a 80V, 15A, 360W*2 DC Power Supply. The SPS5000X-Series is a programmable Switching DC Power supply series that provides a wide range of output power using single-channel and multi-channel output configurations coupled with constant power capability. The series of power supplies includes sixteen models with voltages to 160 VDC and power to 1080 W. The
SPS5000X supplies can be connected in series (2 units) or in parallel (3 units) to meet the requirements of 0~320V and 0~270A, with a maximum combined power of 3240W.
The SPS5000X Series has a high brightness 2.4 inch OLED display, a user-friendly human-computer interface that enable easy control and performance monitoring. The
SPS5000X provides high resolution voltage and current settings, adjustable slew rates, list sequence programming from the front panel or over the standard LAN/ USB interface,
analogue control, and over-voltage, current, power, and temperature protection. These features make the series an ideal choice for a variety of demanding markets, including
Commercial Industrial, Education, Energy and Power Generation, laboratory general testing, the LED lighting industry, and automotive electronics.
- User enabled internal output discharge circuit to accelerate the down programming of the output voltage
- Remote Voltage Sensing
- List function up to 50 steps; can be created from the front panel or by importing list sequence files from a USB memory device
- External analogue voltage and resistor control of voltage or current output
- External voltage and current monitoring output
- OVP, OCP, LPP, OTP protection.
- 4-inch OLED high brightness liquid crystal display, 170-degree viewing angle
- Standard Interface: USB, LAN, Analogue Control Interface
- Optional Interface: USB-GPIB module
- 1/2, 1/3, 1/6 rack mount size
- Embedded Web Server offers remote control through a web browser without the need for the driver or software