The SHS1202X is a 2CH, 200MHz Handheld Digital Oscilloscope with a maximum sampling rate of 1GSa/s and features full isolation between the two oscilloscope channels, one multimeter channel, power adapter and the USB host/device port. A single ADC with 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate, and a single memory module with 12 Mpts memory depth. When two channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 6 Mpts. When only a single channel is actived, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 12 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.The full isolation makes it ideal for both laboratory and floating signal measurement because it reduces the risk of accidental short circuits.
- Siglent SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Record length up to 12 Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- 6000 counts Digital Multimeter, Support DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Continuity test.
- 3 one-button shortcuts for Oscilloscope, Multimeter and Recorder functions
- 5.6-inch TFT-LCD display with 640 * 480 resolution
Siglent SHS1000X Oscilloscope Comparison table
|Model||Channels||Bandwidth||Real-Time Sampling Rate||Multimeter||Isolation Level||Memory Depth|
|SHS1102X||2||100MHz||1GSa/s||voltage, current, resistance, etc, 8 regular functions||1000 V CAT II,
600 V CAT III
|SHS1202X||2||200MHz||1GSa/s||voltage, current, resistance, etc, 8 regular functions||1000 V CAT II,
600 V CAT III