Comparison / Differences between the SDS1000X and SDS1000X-E oscilloscope families
The short list of differences between the X and the 2 channel XE (SDSs1202XE) is as follows:
– X has 50 ohm/ 1 MOhm selectable input impedance. XE only has 1 MOhm fixed. You will need a 50 ohm matching through adapter if you wish to connect to 50 Ohm circuits/minimize reflections.
– The X has a slightly larger display (8″) vs. the XE (7″)
– The XE has a faster digital platform with 1 Mpt FFT capability. The X has 16,384 pt depth for the FFT.
In addition, the SDS1xx4X-E scopes have additional differences:
– Onboard webpage control (standard)
– Bode Plot (standard.. requires SIGLENT SDG or SAG1021)
– External waveform/function generator (SAG1021 and SDS1000X-E-FG license Optional)
– WiFi control (TL-WN725N and SDS1000X-E-WiFi license Optional)
Products Mentioned In This Article:
- SDS1202X-E please see HERE
- SAG1021 please see HERE
- SDS1000X-E-FG please see HERE
- TL-WN725N please see HERE
- SDS1000X-E-WIFI please see HERE