Tekbox TBST-200/100/100 Shielded Tent
The TBST line of shielded tents is designed to suppress interference from ambient noise when carrying out EMC pre-compliance measurements with sizes of 200 cm x 100 cm x 100 cm, 124 cm x 64 cm x 60 cm or 86 cm x 48 cm x 48 cm. The 200 cm and 124 cm tent can accommodate any Tekbox pre-compliance test equipment such as LISNs or TEM-cells. The 86 cm tent will fit the TBTC0/1/2 and all our LISN.
The shielded tents are composed of two layers of conductive fabrics. It is supported by rigid aluminium profiles. The filter panel at the side provides a 240V/10A mains AC filter (optional for the smaller tent), two general purpose 240V/10A AC/DC filters and four coaxial feed through adapters with screw caps. The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape.
The filter panel at the side provides:
- 1 x 240V/10A AC filter; C19 socket
- 2 x 240V / 10 A AC/DC filters, attached cables with Banana couplers
- 3 x N-Female coaxial feed-through connectors with screw caps
- 1 x BNC-Female coaxial feed-through connector with screw caps
The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape.
- Outer dimensions: 204 cm x 104 cm x 100 cm
- Opening dimensions: 130 cm x 46 cm
- Frame: 20 mm x 20mm extruded aluminium profiles
- Shielding: 2 layers of conductive fabrics
- Suspension: Velcro stripes
- Internal AC Socket: pigtail cable with detachable female Schuko + country specific AC cables with C13 connector
- Attenuation: ~50 dB in the range 10 MHz to 6 GHz, see chapter 3
- Weight: 17kg + 3kg (packaging)