The TBSB line of shielded bags is designed to suppress interference from ambient noise when carrying out EMC pre-compliance measurements. The shielded bags are low cost alternatives to shielded tents for test equipment such as LISN’s or TEM-cells.
The shielded bags are composed of two layers of conductive fabrics. The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape.
- Outer Dimensions: 105cm x 60cm
- Opening Dimensions: Diagonal 80cm
- Frame: None
- Shielding: 2 layers of conductive fabrics
- Seal: Conductive Velcro tape
- Filter Panel: None
- Attenuation: ~50dB in the range DC to 2GHz
- Weight: 250g