Tekbox TBCP3-1000 RF Current Monitoring Probe
The TBCP3-1000 is a 30 kHz to 1 GHz fixed aperture RF current monitoring probe. It has a very flat response with a 3dB bandwidth of 1 GHz and is characterized and usable over the frequency range from 30kHz to 1 GHz.
The aperture of the RF current monitoring probe is 17 mm. Its transfer impedance is close to 20 dB Ohm in the range from 3 MHz to 1 GHz.
- Characterized frequency range: 30 kHz to 1 GHz
- Aperture diameter: 17 mm
- Outside diameter: 52 mm
- Height: 14 mm
- Weight: 55 g
- Connector type: SMA female
- Transfer impedance: 20 dBΩ
- Max. primary current (DC – 400 Hz): 30 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 4 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C