Siglent SVA1015X 9kHz to 1.5GHz Spectrum Analyser – Comes with Vector Network Analysis as standard!
Siglent’s SVA1000X series spectrum & vector network analysers are powerful and flexible tools for broadcast and RF device testing. With a wide frequency range from 9kHz to 1.5GHz, the analyser delivers reliable automatic measurements and plenty of features including a tracking generator and multiple modes of operation: the base model is a swept superheterodyne spectrum analyser and optional functions include a vector network analyser, a Frequency Domain Reflectometer based distance-to-fault locator, and a modulation analyser. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, EMI pre-compliance, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
Purchase of SVA mechanical calibration kit recommended for VNA use
- Tracking Generator Standard
- Vector Network Analysis (Std.)
- Vector Signal Modulation Analysis (Opt.)
- Distance To Fault (Opt.)
- EMI Pre-compliance Test Kit (Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 Inch (1024×600) Multi-Touch Screen, Mouse, and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals