Siglent SDG7052A Arbitrary Function Generator
The SDG7052A is a 2CH, 500MHz Function Generator with a maximum sampling rate of 5GSa/s. Siglent’s SDG7000A is a series of dual-channel Pulse/Arbitrary waveform generators that feature up to 1GHz bandwidth, a maximum sample rate of 5 GSa/s and 14-bit vertical resolution. It can generate arbitrary waveforms point by point with a maximum 2.5 GSa/s sample rate and vector signal with a maximum 500 MS/s. It also has the ability to generate a variety of signals such as continuous wave, Pulse, Noise, PRBS patterns, and a 16-bit digital bus. It supports the generation of complex signals such as modulation, sweeping, bursting and dual channel copying/coupling/tracking and superposition. The outputs are differential/single-ended and support a maximum output range of ± 24 V. The instrument can ensure a large amplitude under high-frequency which eliminates an external power amplifier in some applications and addresses a wider range of requirements.
- Dual channel differential/single-ended output, 16-bit LVDS/LVTTL digital bus output.
- Generates vector signals with up to 500 MS/s symbol rate.
- Generates low jitter pulses with 1 ns minimum pulse width and 500ps minimum edge.
- Up to 1 GHz bandwidth White Gaussian Noise and the bandwidth is adjustable.
- Supports PRBS up to 312.5 Mbps.
- The digital bus can output digital signals up to 1 Gbps.
- Supports analogue/digital modulation, sweeping and bursting.
- Enhanced dual channel operation functions: inter channel tracking, coupling and copying; Dual channel superposition function; Supports mutual modulation between channels.
- The 24 Vpp analogue output is superimposed with ± 12 Vdc offset to provide a maximum output range of ± 24 V (48 V).
- High precision Frequency Counter
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen with resolution of 800×480; Supports external mouse and keyboard operation; Supports WebServer to control the instruments remotely.
- Supports multiple interfaces: 10MHz In, 10MHz Out, Trigger In/Out, Markers etc.
- Supports SCPI command for easy integration into test systems.