Siglent SDS2354X HD 12 bit, 4Ch, 350MHz, 2GSa/s High Resolution Oscilloscope
The Siglent SDS2354X HD 12 bit, 4Ch, 350MHz, 2GSa/s High Resolution Oscilloscope part the SIGLENT SDS2000X HD series high resolution digital storage oscilloscopes are based on 2 GSa/s, 12-bit Analog-Digital Convertors and front ends with excellent noise floor performance. They are available in bandwidths of 350 MHz, 200 MHz and 100 MHz, have maximum record length of 200 Mpts/ch, and display 4 analogue channels + 16 digital channels mixed signal analysis ability.
The SDS2000X HD series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 100,000 wfm/ s (normal mode, up to 500,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a colour temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Tools such as History waveform recording, Search and Navigate functions, Mask Test, Bode Plot, Power Analysis and Histogram allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analysed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS2000X HD.
The large 10.1’’ display capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, with the addition of user-friendly UI design, can greatly improve the operation efficiency. It also supports mouse control, and remote web control over LAN.
- 12 Bit High Resolution : 12-bit A/D Converters with sample rate up to 2 GSa/s
- Bandwidth: 350MHz
- Sample Rate (Max.): 2GSa/s (Interleaving Mode), 1GSa/s (Non-Interleaving Mode)
- Memory Depth (Max.): 200Mpts/Ch (Interleaving Mode), 100Mpts/Ch (Non-Interleaving Mode)
- Waveform Capture Rate (Max.): 100,000 wfms/s (Normal Mode), 500,000 wfms/s (Sequence Mode)
- Trigger Type: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video and Serial
- Serial Trigger and Decode: Standard = I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN. Optional = CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B
- Measurements: More than 50 parameters, supports statistics with histogram and trend.
- Math: 2 Traces, 2Mpts FFT, +, -, x, ÷, d/dt, ∫dt, √, average, ERES, and formula editor
- Abundant data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot and Power Analysis (optional)
- Digital Channel (Optional): 16-Channel; Maximum sample rate up to 500MSa/s; record length up to 50Mpts/Ch
- Waveform Generator (Optional): Single Channel, frequency up to 25MHz
- Interfaces include: USB Hosts, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11/Telnet/Socket), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out
- Display: 10.1″ TFT-LCD with capacitive touch screen (1024×600)
- Built-in web server supports remote control over the LAN port using a web browser. Supports SCPI remote control commands. Supports external mouse and keyboard
Siglent SDS2000X Plus Oscilloscope Comparison Table
|Model||Channels||Bandwidth||Resolution||Real Time Sampling Rate||Capture Rate||Memory Depth|
|SDS2104X HD||2 + EXT||100MHz||12 bit||2GSa/s (Interleaving Mode)||100,000wfm/s (Normal Mode)||200Mpts/CH (Interleaving Mode)|
|SDS2204X HD||4 + EXT||200MHZ||12 bit||2GSa/s (Interleaving Mode)||100,000wfm/s (Normal Mode)||200Mpts/CH (Interleaving Mode)|
|SDS2354X HD||4 + EXT||350MHz||12 bit||2GSa/s (Interleaving Mode)||100,000wfm/s (Normal Mode)||200Mpts/CH (Interleaving Mode)|