Siglent SDG2122X Function Generator
The SDG2122X is a 120MHz, 2CH Function Generator with a maximum sampling rate of 1.2GSa/s. Siglent’s SDG2000X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications of up to 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 1.2 GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse techniques help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms. With advantages above, SDG2000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment
- Plenty of analogue and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, PSK, FSK, ASK, and PWM
- Sweep and Burst function, Harmonics mode supported
- High precision Frequency counter
- Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, LAN (VXI-11), and GPIB (optional)
- 4.3″ touchscreen display for easier operation