The TBMA1 (30MHz – 1GHz) is a small, lightweight, wideband biconical measurement antenna. With its moderate price, it is ideal for radiated noise EMC pre-compliance testing and for generating defined field strength.
It is characterised from 30MHz to 1GHz and has a directional pattern similar to a dipole.
The TBMA1 comes in a solid Beech Wood Case, together with a “Pistol-Grip” tripod. A standard 1/4 thread makes it easy to connect it to most standard tripods.
The elements are corrosion resistant and constructively locked against rotation. They are fed via a wideband balun with 2W power handling capability. Furthermore they are protected against build-up of static charge.
- Type: Passive Biconical
- Frequency Range: 30MHz – 1GHz
- Nominal Impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum Continuous Input RF Power: 2W
- Connector: N-Type Female
- Isotropic Gain: -42.15 … 1.78 dBi
- Antenna Factor: 16.30 … 41.91 dB/m
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) Max <2.8
- Length: 430mm (17″) tip-to-tip
- Diameter: 160mm (6.3″)
- Depth: 163mm (6.4″) including housing
- Weight: 0.46kg
- Tripod Adapter Thread Size: 1/4″