Siglent SDS2202X-E 2+EXT Channel, 200MHz, 2GSa/s Super Phosphor Oscilloscope
Siglent’s new SDS2000X-E Series Super Phosphor Oscillo scopes are available in two bandwidths; 200 MHz and 350 MHz. They each have a maximum sampling rate of 2GSa/s and a standard record length of 28Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS2000X-E series employs a new generation of SPO technology. With its excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). It also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function and a colour temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s newest oscilloscope offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analysed. Also included is the deep memory FFT. This math function uses up to 1 M samples for the FFT calculation, providing the SDS2000X-E with very high frequency resolution. The hardware co-processor executes true fast measurement and math to all of 28M sample points so that there is minimal distortion on analysis. It also supports searching and navigating, on-screen Bode plot, 16 channel digital /MSO (optional), an external USB powered 25 MHz AWG function generator module (option), a USB WIFI adapter for wireless control and monitoring (option), and an embedded application that allows remote control via a web browser. The features and high-performance of the SDS2000X-E oscilloscopes cannot be matched else anywhere at this price.
- Intelligent triggers: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
- Low background noise with voltage scales from 500Î¼V/div to 10V/DIV
- 10 Types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- History waveform record (History) function (maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames)
- 1Mpt FFT
- Math and measurement function use all sampled data points in memory (up to 28 Mpts)
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- Large 7-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Supports multi-language display and embedded online help