Add isolated inputs to your oscilloscope
The ISFE provides isolated input capabilities to any oscilloscope. Independently developed by SIGLENT, it is designed to measure signals that do not share earth ground with the oscilloscope. It is suitable for use with SIGLENT’s full range of oscilloscope products. It adopts USB port 5V power supply of the oscilloscope, and its maximum input voltage is up to ± 600Vpp.
Features and Benefits:
● Plug-and-play oscilloscope option
● USB 5 V power supply, power consumption less than 1 W, ease of use
● Single channel isolation voltage 1000 Vrms, channel segregation voltage 2000 Vrms
● Can be used to measure: Household 220 VAC signals, three-phase ac electrical signals, three phase power, etc
● Use this product to achieve common oscilloscope channel segregation, measured signal and the earth isolation